JK-9704P - JK WRANGLER CURRECTLYNC® STEERING SYSTEM (WITH FLIPPED DRAG LINK)
SKU: JK-9704PRegular price $864.95 Sale price $778.46
Have you seen the size of your JK's stock steering? Being pro-active, so you don't get stranded in the wilderness with bent or broken factory steering components, is the smart thing to do for your family's safety. RockJock's Currectlync® Steering System for your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler is must-have for those who get their Jeeps out in the dirt!
If you’ve upgraded the axles in your vehicle, or are just looking for some more clearance, this kit included our “flipped” drag link that mounts to the top of the steering arm, instead of underneath!
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler (all models)
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited (all models)
- 42mm (1.65") diameter alloy steel tie rod tube with indexed ends for superior strength
- 1.3" diameter solid forged steel “flipped configuration” drag link
- Heavy duty greaseable rod ends for increased strength and long service life
- Double toe adjuster simplifies alignment (eliminates the need to remove stabilizer or ram to adjust)
- Includes stabilizer shock relocation bracket kit
- Compatible with ram assist steering
- Designed for stock height or up to 6" lifted vehicles
- Works with any size tire
- 2-year warranty.
- When using with ram assist, be mindful of tube size when purchasing ram bracket
RockJock's completely bolt-on Currectlync Steering System features an alloy steel 42mm (1.65") diameter tie rod, 1.3" diameter solid forged steel drag link, larger forged, greasable tie rod ends, premium jam nuts & adjuster and it's painted black, so it's ready for install right out of the box!
Components are completely bolt-on with the exception of the need to drill out the drag link hole on the steering arm to accept the tapered sleeve (included) for the flipped drag link.
Kit also includes our U-bolt style steering stabilizer shock to allow you to remount the factory stabilizer shock to the new tie rod tube.
Both the tie rod and drag link feature double adjusters so that they do not require removal from the vehicle for adjustment once installed. This unit is designed for use on stock height or lifted vehicles, but for those with big tires, these components are also compatible with ram assist steering.
This easy to install kit requires no modifications or machining to any part of the vehicle! An easy to follow instruction manual is available here, and a product overview video is below!